HomeHome   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
I Wonder why...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swedish Maffia Forum Index -> World Of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mole^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 15:30 pm    Post subject: I Wonder why... Reply with quote

Jag undrar varför jag inte kan komma in på mitt account!!!!? Jag skriver in Name och lösen men det står bara disconnected from server.. vf är det för bullshit då? ( servern är Emerald Dream )
[GTI]Sallow
Master Admin
Technician

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 15:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-server-status-en&t=62&p=1&tmp=1#post62 wrote:

1. 03/15- Realm Login Issues | 3/15/2005 6:10:14 AM PST

We are aware of the connection and login issues affecting certain players at the moment and are investigating the cause of these problems. We will correct these issues as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused. We thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

PST är tidszonen på västkusten i USA så lägg på 9 timmar och klockan blir 15:10:14.

Jag skulle vänta och pröva igen senare.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 15:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[GTI]Sallow wrote:
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-server-status-en&t=62&p=1&tmp=1#post62 wrote:

1. 03/15- Realm Login Issues | 3/15/2005 6:10:14 AM PST

We are aware of the connection and login issues affecting certain players at the moment and are investigating the cause of these problems. We will correct these issues as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused. We thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

PST är tidszonen på västkusten i USA så lägg på 9 timmar och klockan blir 15:10:14.

Jag skulle vänta och pröva igen senare.

Man tackar man tackar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swedish Maffia Forum Index -> World Of Warcraft All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: